Thursday, May 6, 2010

(901): I reached in my backpack to pull out my laptop. I found my bottle of Jack and 2 bottles of Coke. It's going to be a good class.

-TextsFromLastNight.com


how to make a nice old fashionned coke float:

You'll need:
•12 oz. Can of Coca Cola
•Vanilla Ice Cream
•A Frosted Mug or Glass
•A Straw
•A Spoon

Step 1:
Rinse a large tumbler and place in straight into the freezer without drying it off. This will frost the glass and help it stay cold when you pour the float.

Step 2:
Remove the glass from the freezer and immediately place 2 scoops of the vanilla ice cream into it.

Step 3:
Slowly, and I mean VERY slowly, pour the Coca Cola over the ice cream. It will fizz, foam, and most likely overflow the glass. Patience is a virtue here.

Step 4:
Insert the straw and the spoon and enjoy. Usually I use the spoon to get a bite of the ice cream then sip the Coca Cola through the straw.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment